1. Where were you born, and what year?
I was born in west islip NY Good Sam Hospital 5/15/75
2. Where do you live now and what is it like?
I been living out of my back pack for the past 5 years i think now for the most
part some where in babylon when i am home babylon is a great little drinking
village with a fishing problem , but for the most part i feel like my home is
in Bali now its the only place where i can have a place to call my home
probably because it only cost me
$750 a year to rent a house
3. When & where did you start surfing & who influenced you to do so?
I started to surf when i was 12 years old at cedar beach LI NY at the time was
one of the best waves around with a great group of guys that took me in and
showed me the life
i live now Joe Z, TJ , hutch , Glen W , Jerry H, and many more,
4. What was your first board?
My first board was a Scott 5'11 double wing swallow tall 6 channels right off
the tall i got for a hundred bucks
5. Who do you admire most in all of surfing?
admire the most in surfing would have to be Rabbit last living god of surfing
and i got to share a wave with him
6. What are some of your favorites? (color, food, drink, book, movie, musician,
favorite food fish sushi cooked anyway
music bob Marley Blues jazz
movie north shore,
7. What's your most memorable surfing moment to this day in your life.
going over the falls on a 10 footer at riffle on a indo. boat trip going right
through my board and getting double sucked then putting my knee into my jaw
giving me 7 stitches and be able to live to talk about it
8. What is one of your most proud moments and why?
most proud is when i surfed against 72 of some of the best longboarders in the
world and make it to the semi finals to get 9 place and a spot on the stage for
a trophy and a hand shake with Rabbit
9. What are the goals you are still working toward?
my goal is to live in Bali or some other island in indo. happily
10. What do you want more than anything out of your love for surfing?
to keep enjoying it for the rest of my life.