1. Where were you born, and what year?
2. Where do you live now and what is it like?
east village, new york, an amazing city
3. When & where did you start surfing & who influenced you to do so?
in kerry, west coast of ireland, 1990, was working at a watersports centre and
tried a surfboard one day, and that was that
4. What was your first board?
a big fat 7'6" pop out made by tiki surfboards
5. Who do you admire most in all of surfing?
gerry lopez for getting out and discovering the world
6. What are some of your favorites? (color, food, drink, book, movie, musician,
red, steak, guinness, mr. nice, led zepplin, dali
7. What's your most memorable surfing moment to this day in your life.
10ft tubes in west oz, took me an hour just to amp up and paddle out there, had
my 7'1" Aloha gun and my gath helmet strapped on, got called into a big set
wave by an aussie friend, the lip threw out all the way down the line, maybe
20ft deep and getting deeper, just looking out of a little hole telling myself
not to jump off!! then it all slowed down and i came shooting out
of one of the best tubes of my life, smiled a lot that evening
8. What is one of your most proud moments and why?
9. What are the goals you are still working toward?
surfing big waves, pipe, sunset and mexico
10. What do you want more than anything out of your love for surfing?
to continue traveling the world nd meeting great people