1. Where were you born, and what year?
I was born in Brooklyn, NY. 1989
2. Where do you live now and what is it like?
I live in Rockaway beach and its great. I live right across the street from a
beach and skating distance from the local skatepark
3. When & where did you start surfing & who influenced you to do so?
Well, i started about a 8 years ago. I was influenced on surfing by myself ,
i've always bodyboarded when i was young so why not pick up surfing.
4. What was your first board?
My first board was this 5'8 chip.
5. Who do you admire most in all of surfing?
Well there are so many great surfers out there ,but mostly my friends and the
people i surf with admire me the most.
6. What are some of your favorites? (color, food, drink, book, movie, musician,
Blue, pizza, rum n coke, i dont read, american physco, red hot chili peppers,
7. What's your most memorable surfing moment to this day in your life.
The first time i went to trestles. Coming from the East Coast, i've seen my fair
share of good waves but DAMN, that place is frigging unBELIEVABLE.
8. What is one of your most proud moments and why?
Nothing too special, just a bunch of placings at ESA surf events. Oh and
graduating High School. Now im off to bigger and better things.
9. What are the goals you are still working toward?
My main goal is to be the best surfer and skater i can possibly be.
10. What do you want more than anything out of your love for surfing?
I just want to surf till the end of my time, and to have the most fun in
water... because you know, the best surfer is the one having the most fun.